Airport Advisory Board
The Airport Advisory Board provides input regarding operations, capital projects, planning, and strategic business development opportunities.
The Airport Advisory Board consists of seven (7) members who are appointed by the City Commission. Board members include the following:
- One Lakeland City Commissioner
- One General Aviation Representative, for an initial term of one (1) year
- One Corporate Aviation Representative, for an initial term of two years (2) years
- One Airport Tenant Representative, for an initial term of three (3) years
- One Citizen At-Large Representative, for an initial term of one (1) year
- One Citizen At-Large Representative, for an initial term of two (2) years
- One Citizen At-Large Representative, for an initial term of three (3) years
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, Florida Statute, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding, or those requiring language assistance (free of charge) should contact the City of Lakeland ADA Specialist, Jenny Sykes. Because providing a reasonable accommodation may require outside assistance, organizations, or resources, the City asks that any request be made with as much notice as possible, preferably 72 hours, but no later than 48 hours in advance of the event, at: (863) 834-8444, Email: Jenny.Sykes@lakelandgov.net. If hearing impaired, please contact the TDD numbers: Local – (863) 834-8333 or 1-(800) 955-8771 (TDD – Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) or the Florida Relay Service number: 1-(800) 955-8770 (VOICE), for assistance.